It has been a busy, but successful end to the semester. Projects and papers have all been turned in, finals wrapped up on Monday, and by Tuesday I had said goodbye to most of the girls on our hall. The rest of the week has been consumed with catching up with friends, packing, cleaning, and resting. And now, the trek to Guatemala is about to begin. Tomorrow, I get up far earlier than I have been up in a long time to work Graduation here at Liberty. Then at Midnight tomorrow night our trip begins as we head to D.C. to fly out at 7 AM...
I don't think it has really hit me that I am leaving the country for two months. I am, however, excited. It will be nice to spend a couple of months outside of the American lifestyle and mentality. I have no idea what God has in store for me this summer, but I rest in the fact that whatever it is, it is within His perfect plan. You all will be missed. See you in two months, or three, or for a few of you maybe even longer. Have a great summer!!!
Here's how you can pray:
-Pray that our travels will be safe and without too many issues
-Pray for health the first few weeks
-Pray that God will prepare our hearts
-Pray for team unity as we hit the ground running
-Pray for the relationships that are going to start to form over the next week or two
Stephanie
ReplyDeleteWe are so proud of you and all that you are allowing God to do through you. We are praying that God is preparing hearts and lives to be changed because you have touch their lives. I know that new memories are about to be created and you will never be the same because of the lives and faces that will forever placed on your heart. In 25 hours you will begin this new adventure that we have been talking about all year, the time is coming to let go and LET GOD. How many times have we used that phrase in your lifetime??!
All I can tell you at this point... do what God has laid before you and you will be amazed how quickly the two months will pass. We are all praying for you and your team. Stay healthy, stay focused, stay safe, and most of all stay close to the Lord. Remember we Love you! Mom