Wednesday, December 14, 2011

IM GOING BACK

For those of you who haven't heard, I have been blessed with the opportunity to go back to Guatemala for a couple of weeks. I will be interpreting for American teams along with four other Liberty students. We will be there from Dec 31st- Jan 15th. The first week we will be staying on the compound and each doing various things with various teams. Then, the second week we will head to the Mayan jungle to minister to the people there. It is going to be an adventure. I can't wait to see Marcos and Sergio and the other orphans, and hopefully I will get the chance to see my Guatemalan family.

I could really use prayers for my Spanish as I haven't used it all semester and I have to go and translate. We also can always use prayer for safety and health as both are always risks. Stay tuned as updates about this next Guatemalan adventure are to come.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I am so very, very excited for you, dear! I definitely cried when I saw this. God is using you in amazing ways!

    ReplyDelete